Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kiyoe Parker

Carolina Beach, 2009.

 Hi Michael,
This is Kiyoe Parker. I have nice memories with you and your family in M____. You have a beautiful big house. We walked outside, and you cooked dinner for us when we came back. You were drying out lettuce with a device I had never seen before. I thought: you are a professor who knows many things. Dinner was delicious. 
The children played on the trampoline. All of my kids enjoyed it very much, and we have been using it for a long time since you gave it to us. It was such a blessing. Thank you.
You always cooked nice Indian food for our group meetings in Highland Park. I enjoyed talking with you and everyone else. 
You were always a good father to Alex and Jacob. You gave happiness to everyone around you as a husband, father and child of Heavenly Father. I always remember you with a big smile. 
You have accomplished your three blessings, and you have nothing more to worry about. We will always support Pam and the children however we can. 
My husband in spiritual world has been my best partner and supporter--for my children as well. I feel that my husband has been playing an important role in raising our children, and I'm sure you will do the same. Pam can't see the kids for 24 hours, but you can watch over them and help them when they need. 

I wish I could take time off work to visit, but not to say goodbye. See you later. 
Love Kiyoe, Kiory, Therese, Masanari and Aelita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your memories of Michael.