Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Robert Pickell


Dear Michael,

It has been awhile since I last saw you and spoke with you, yet I still
have fond memories of you. I remember when you first came to family camp
many years ago. You watched everything very closely and spoke with many
people.

I still remember you offering to help without being asked and staying
after meals to help clean up when you could.

I have heard that you physical body has weakened and not improving. It
just reminds us all of how transient this physical life as we know it
is. We all experience love, sorrow, joy, pain and longing in our lives.
Many have asked and wondered about what is beyond the physical. I am not
going to get religious on you. Instead I will speak from my heart.

There is one thing I am very clear and sure of. Love is what creates
life. Our birth is due to the love our parents shared and the result was
us. Our Children are the result of the love we share with our spouse.
The other thing I know is that Love dwells in the realm of the heart,
and in that place time has no meaning. The Love we experience as a child
from our parents hug is still as fresh and strong as long ago. The first
kiss you ever shared with your spouse is as strong and passionate now as
then. The Joy and hope you feel for your children when they came into
this world still burns as deep and strong as it always did.

The Realm of Heart and the love that is there knows no end, or any limit
of time. I can not say what lays beyond the physical for sure, but I can
say since Love is the creator of our physical life it does NOT end when
the physical ends. Love and ones heart continues on to a new horizon.

Michael I know you in my heart as one that seeks for true love and
offers to others the love he has found. You do not attempt to hold the
Joy and happiness to yourself but rather you try and share it to all you
meet. No change of your physical body will ever change that, or my
relationship to you.

The most sincere and honest blessing I can offer you is one that you
find true love and joy where ever life may take you or any journey you
may embark on. Rest assured that my love and that of many others will
always be with you forever in the Realm of the Heart we have shared
together.

With a Loving Heart
Robert Pickell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your memories of Michael.